Tuesday 25 October 2011

harry potter

Okay, I have a confession to make. Since a few days ago, I had only seen two films and never read any books. I basically assumed it was rubbish (I can't remember either film, and strongly disliked any fantasy/magic type thing like that)... Well, all this changed a few days ago when I convinced dad to buy me the first book! I really don't know what spurred this on, I think I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about. (I am pretty late in realising anyway; even the true potterheads have died down a bit!)
Three days later, and I am begging for the next one after hardly putting the book down. I'm not really sure what it is about it, it's not particularly well-written (let's just say if i wrote the first few pages in my English exam, I wouldn't be top of the class...) but it has instantly likable characters, and a gripping plot... Well, that's what I think anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment